02 Feb Jewellery Care, how to keep the special things, special, forever
How to care for your jewellery …
- Clean your jewellery as seldom as possible
And when you do, use a simple solution of dish washing liquid, warm water and a SOFT brush (like an old tooth brush you throwing out)
If you want a serious clean, take it to a jewellery
- Store your Jewellery nicely and correctly
Keep your jewellery in a special place, divided between each other so they don’t tangle, and damage each other by rubbing or bumping against each other
- Check CHECK and Check Again
Always check your jewellery, make sure the stones are secure and nothing is loose
And a few nice tricks for you to avoid knots and tangles ~
- Tip 1: Apply baby oil to the knot with a cotton swab. This will make the chains slippery, and the knot will come undone easier when you pull on the chain.
- Tip 2: Insert a straight pin into the center of the knot, and pull up to separate the chains that your fingers can’t reach.
- Tip 3: If you need to go on a trip and don’t want your necklaces to tangle in the bag you put them in to travel, thread them through straw …